Sunday, July 10, 2011

The 3rd edition is almost here.

I'm putting the finishing touches on the third edition of The Book of Baseball Literacy. I've kept all the parts of it that critics and readers have praised, made significant updates throughout the book to account for the events of the past 10 years, and added extensive hyperlinking throughout so it'll be easy to follow a thread from page to page. It's now 140,000 words, up from 125,000 in the earlier editions. Yet I've priced it within reach of anyone who has an ebook reader: just $4.99.

Right now, my designer, Walter Jew, is completing work on the awesome book cover. And I'm getting ready to post it to the Amazon and Nook estores. I'll be writing posts about what's in the book in the coming days and weeks. In the meantime, check out my other ebooks: Baseball Detective and True Heroes of Baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment